This lounge chair was designed by Augusto Bozzi for Fratelli Saporiti in Italy during the 1950s. The base is made of lacquered metal with brass feet and details. The chair has a beautiful shape.
- You cannot add "Charles Eames Lounge Chair, Vitra" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Vintage Grey Lounge Chair by Augusto Bozzi for Fratelli Saporiti
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42631
|Dimensions||90 × 95 × 100 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This sofa was designed by Gigi Radice for Minotti in the 1950s. It has been newly upholstered and features brass legs.
This chair was produced by Gemla Diö in Sweden and it is thought to have been manufactured in the 1950s. The frame is made from black-lacquered wood and the chair has been newly reupholstered. It is in a good vintage...
This stoneware table lamp was designed by Nils Kähler and made in the 1960s by Herman A Kähler Ceramic (HAK) in Denmark. It has a turqouise colored glaze covering. The top is made from unglazed smooth dark stoneware. The cable...
This ceramic table lamp was designed in the 1960s and produced by Ole Christiansen in Denmark. The lamps base is black, the top has a beautiful red ceramic glaze.It has a new fabric shade, and is in good vintage condition.