Country of origin: UK Date of manufacture: 1930’s Material: Solid oak and leatherette/vinyl Table size: width 150 x depth 91cm x height 74cm Chair size: width 43.5 x depth 46cm x height 79cm x seat height 45cm Very good vintage condition. Signs of wear consistent with age and use.
Vintage English Arts and Crafts style solid oak dining table and 4 chairs
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
A substantial dining table in the Arts and Crafts style. The top is made up of solid oak panels, the legs are very thick solid oak. Matching 4 chairs with solid oak frames and black leatherette seats.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.