Very robust armchair made of solid pine wood. The seating and backrest are made of saddle leather and are suspended in an ingenious fashion into the frame. Produced by Houtwerk Hattem.
Vintage Dutch Easy chair designed by Ate van Apeldoorn, 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19954
|Dimensions||75 × 80 × 75 cm|
|Designer(s)||van Apeldoorn Ate|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.