A 1950s Danish jardinie`re planter featuring an inner rectangular box. Standing on four tapered legs with a three slat stretcher lower shelf.
Vintage Danish Planter Jardiniere Stand, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41826
|Dimensions||28 × 99 × 60 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A Swedish teak cylinder roll top desk/bureau designed by Egon Ostergaard in the 1960s. Featuring a pull out desk and a quad cut veneer design on the roll top.
A 1950s midcentury set of nesting tables, designed and manufactured in Denmark. They are made of teak with a shelf made of cane.
A coffee table designed by E.W. Bach for Toften Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s. This piece is made out of teak and the shelves and drawers open on both sides. This piece has carved drawer pulls and a unique...