A 1950s Danish jardinie`re planter featuring an inner rectangular box. Standing on four tapered legs with a three slat stretcher lower shelf.
- You cannot add "Dieter Wäckerlin Teak and Seagrass Shelf System" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Vintage Danish Planter Jardiniere Stand, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41826
|Dimensions||28 × 99 × 60 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This 1950s teak and walnut chest of drawers was designed and manufactured by cabinet maker Alfred Cox, Great Britain.
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).