This set of four conjoined oak folding chapel chairs features individually folding solid seats.
Vintage Conjoined Folding Chapel Chairs, 1920s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42199
|Dimensions||43 × 187 × 90 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A coffee table designed by E.W. Bach for Toften Møbelfabrik in Denmark during the 1960s. This piece is made out of teak and the shelves and drawers open on both sides. This piece has carved drawer pulls and a unique...
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).
A solid teak cabinet designed by Peter Hvidt and Orla Mølgaard-Nielsen for Søborg Møbler in 1956.