Brass pendant “Guldpendel” Design by Vilhelm Lauritzen in 1955 Manufactured: Louis Poulsen, Denmark Vilhelm Lauritzen was a leading Danish modernist architect. Lauritzen also designed furniture, often in connection with his buildings. Dimensions: height 37cm; diameter 17cm. State: very nice state.
Vintage Brass Pendant by Vilhelm Lauritzen for Louis Poulsen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #26701
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Lounge Chair Herman Miller 670 & Ottoman 671 First Generation chair manufactured between 1957 -1960 Brazilian Rosewood veneer After several years of development by Ray & Charles Eames, the Herman Miller lounge chair went into production in 1956. This particular...