Big vase edited by Villeroy et Boch, 60s, design Maria Kohler. Potbellied shape, matt set with black vertical lines on off-white background. Perfect condition Height 28,5cm Diameter 17,5cm at the widest point Weight 1,6kg Stamp Villeroy et Boch under the vase
- You cannot add "Vase EVA STAEHR NIELSEN, SAXBO DENMARK 30s" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
VILLEROY ET BOCH vase by MARIA KOHLER
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24266
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||France|
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Cornershop-design
- Vendor: Cornershop-design
- Address: 1 Bis rue Mornay
Rare Art Deco vase in stoneware signed Eva Staehr Nielsen, Saxbo Denmark. Baluster shaped, decoration of streaks in relief, covered with brown enamel speckled in some places. 30s. Perfect condition Height 13,5cm Diameter 9cm at the largest point Weight 394g...
Magnificent crystal Lalique Ondines vase, molded and clear glass with opaque frosted set depicting all around the vase nude women bathing. Designed by Marc Lalique in 1952 and signed Lalique France. Perfect condition (just a tiny chip under the base)...