Big vase edited by Villeroy et Boch, 60s, design Maria Kohler. Potbellied shape, matt set with black vertical lines on off-white background. Perfect condition Height 28,5cm Diameter 17,5cm at the widest point Weight 1,6kg Stamp Villeroy et Boch under the vase
VILLEROY ET BOCH vase by MARIA KOHLER
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24266
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Cornershop-design
- Vendor: Cornershop-design
- Address: 1 Bis rue Mornay
Rare Art Deco dish signed Claude Levy representing A. Bulgakov in the role of Pierrot of the ballet Carnival. It was manufactured around 1923 by the Sainte Radegonde factory for Primavera, the art workshop of the department store Le Printemps...
Rare Art Deco vase in stoneware signed Eva Staehr Nielsen, Saxbo Denmark. Baluster shaped, decoration of streaks in relief, covered with brown enamel speckled in some places. 30s. Perfect condition Height 13,5cm Diameter 9cm at the largest point Weight 394g...
Big desk lamp from the Spanish factory FASE, 50s. The lampshade and the lampstand are in lacquered black metal. The removable stalk is in chrome-plated metal. The inside of the lampshade is lacquered white. The lighting works with a screw...