Beautiful Glass Mirror in two toned smoked and clear glass. Produced by Veca, Italy in the ‘70s. The Mirror is lighted by two very beautiful Glass sconces. Made in Italy. With a very solid base. In excellent condition and beautiful light effect.
Veca Two Toned Italian Glass Mirror with Glass Sconces
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #30430
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Gallery MooieStukken
- Vendor: Gallery MooieStukken.nl
- Address: 198 Koningin Julianalaan
2274 JP Voorburg
Spectacular Brass and Smoked Glass coffee table. Designed by Peter Ghyczy in the early 1970s in the Netherlands. Born in Budapest, Peter Ghyczy started his career as an architect in Germany and has been living in the Netherlands for many...
Unique Raak Table Lamp in excellent condition. Designed and made by RAAK Amsterdam, Holland. Very rare and beautiful lamp with a chrome base ad a Glass Globe all around it. Very large Glass Globe and fantastic performance. Iconic Dutch design.