A Unique Translucent Bubbled Table Lamp made by the old Belgium firm of Boussu in the 1960’s. The history of glass production in Boussu is old and with great history. The factory has been closed for years now. This large scale Handblown glass lamp has a beautiful Clear and Green color inside, within the main clear layer, controlled bubbles have been released and stretched by the glass maker. Comes with a new lampshade with warm gold glow inside. The lamp is labeled with the original label and in perfect original condition.
Unique Handmade Boussu Translucent Glass Table Lamp, Belgium 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #28041
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 63 cm|
Classic Design, Mid-Century modern, Vintage
1960 – 1969
Gold, Green, White
Glass, Textiles & Hides
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.