Two Tulip armchairs, designed in 1956 by Eero Saarinen, manufactured in the USA by Knoll International. The chairs are amongst the most famous pieces of 20th century furniture design. Design and quality are still unmatched! The offered chairs have not been in use very much, and they are in a very good condition. The swivel bases are made of white coated aluminum, the shells of white fiberglass. The cushions are still covered with the original blue Knoll upholstery fabric. The dimensions: Width 68 x depth 58 x height 80 cm, seat height 48 cm.
Two Tulip arm chairs, Eero Saarinen, Knoll International
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #21262
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Floor lamp from the 1970s, made in Italy by Reggiani Frame in chrome plated / dark brown painted tubular steel, base in red marble, shade in handmade Murano glass. Equipped with one E27 lamp socket. Good condition with...
Two’ Jarpen’ armchairs, designed in 1983 by Niels Gammelgaard for Ikea. Beautiful sculptural model in the tradition of Harry Bertoia. The armchairs consist of a seat shell made of wire mesh on a tubular steel base frame. They are painted...