Two table lamps, designed in 1991 by Daniela Puppa, made in Italy by Fontana Arte. Extremely high-quality model in plain but elegant design. The lamp was offered by Fontana Arte in three sizes. The offered ones are the largest models. Both the foot and the shade are illuminated, and they can be switched separately. Materials: aluminium base with silver structured glass. Upper and lower part made of frosted white flashed glass. Both lights are in very good condition and are fully functional. The dimensions: height 83,5 cm x width 50 cm x depth 18
Two Italian table lamps from 1991 by Daniela Puppa for Fontana Arte
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20964
1990 – 1999
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Giant studio ceramic vase from the 1970s. The vase is unmarked, due to the used clay and glaze we assume that it was made in one of the renowned workshops in Höhr-Grenzhausen, for example by Heiner Balzar or by Wim...
ALFIERE floor lamp, designed in the 1990s by Enzo Mari, manufactured in Italy by Artemide. The luminaire stands out for its filigree design and its variability: it can be adjusted to a height of up to 219 cm (!) and...