Amazing set of two brown and gold Murano glass wall sconces, made by Barovier Seguso e Ferro in the 1960s. Glasses are in perfect conditions and brass it’s in original patina that creates a vibrant vintage look.
Two Barovier Mid-Century Modern Italian Two Murano Glass and Brass Wall Sconces
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #53053
|Dimensions||34 × 28 × 28 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This is an Art Deco vase made by Richard Ginori, with pure gold decorations, designed by Gian Battista Vannozzi in the style of Giò Ponti, It can also used for champagne bucket.
A polychrome marble clock with two sphinkes that support the central part, good conditions overall, clock it’s not tested.
Gio Ponti style Italian armchair, recently upholstered in pink velvet, brass feet are in original patina.
Stylish curved sofa in the manner of Ico Parisi made in Italy in the 1950s. The Sofa has been reupholstered with a purple velvet.