Tubular steel cantilever chair from the 1980s, manufactured by Linea Veam. High-quality furniture, which is strongly reminiscent of works by Mart Stam and Marcel Breuer. The armchair is made of chrome-plated tubular steel and covered with thick leather. It is in good condition with only slight signs of wear. Dimensions: width 58 cm, depth 71 cm, height 88 cm, seat height 45
Tubular steel cantilever chair, Linea Veam, 1980’s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #31089
1980 – 1989
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F