Trombone pendant, composed by 2 lamps hold together by a profile. Design by Jo Hammerborg. Manufactured by Fog and Mørup in Denmark. Made of aluminium tubes, brushed on the outside and painted orange on the inside, which gives a very nice and warm light. Original ceiling hide. Height : 30cm Diameter: 8cm Patina consistent with age of use.
Trombone Pendant Lamp by Jo Hammerborg for Fog & Mørup, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23599
|Dimensions||8 × 30 cm|
Modern, 1960 – 1969, Black
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.