Rosewood sideboard model OS29 or Triennale due to the won prize in the XI Triennale di Milano in 1957, designed by Arne Vodder for Sibast, Denmark. Six drawers and two sliding doors with internal shelving.
Triennale Sideboard in Rosewood by Arne Vodder for Sibast
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19857
|Dimensions||49.5 × 182.5 × 76 cm|
Mid-Century modern, Scandinavian
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Spain|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Against
- Vendor: Against
- Address: 47/51 Comte d'Urgell
Shelving system designed by Kai Kristiansen in 1960’s for FM Møbler, Denmark. Teak wood and metal bars. Two cabinets with sliding doors and interior shelves, one desk shelf 32 x 85,7 cm, one showcase shelf 33 x 85,7 cm, two...
Tongue chair designed by french designer Pierre Paulin in 1967 for Artifort, The Netherlands.Tubular structure upholstered with original red fabric by Kvadrat. Excelent condition. Dimensions: 90 W. x 85 D. x 61 H. cm.