This elegant Danish round teak tray table was designed by H. Engholm and Svend Aage Willumsen for Fritz Hansen in 1958. The thin removable teak tray rests on the folding black ebonized wood legs. You can simply pick up the tray and use it for serving or moving. The black ebonized wood legs can be fold up for storage or moving. This small table is so nice detailed, it is in very good authentic condition and marked.
Tray Table by H. Engholm & Svend Willumsen for Fritz Hansen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
This elegant Danish round teak tray table was designed by H. Engholm and Svend Aage Willumsen for Fritz Hansen in 1958.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat