Tray cornucopia, Piero Fornasetti, Fornasetti, ca. 1950. Rare Piero Fornasetti tray in enameled metal with hand-painted cornucopia decor, Early production from the 50s with original label in very good condition, with wear and small enamel chips. The model is no longer in production. Size 59 x 25 cm Piero Fornasetti (1913-1988) is an artist, designer, and decorator atypical to his time, as he preferred ornamentation and trompe l’oeil to the modernist rigor. Known for its style and recurring decors inspired by the Antiquity, the Italian Renaissance, the architecture of Palladio, or composed of variations of the face of the singer Lina Cavalieri. In the ’40s and 50’s, he worked with Gio Ponti on the design of patterned furniture and complete interiors
Tray cornucopia | Piero Fornasetti
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Tray in enamelled metal with hand-painted cornucopia decor, Early production from the 50s with original label. In very good condition, with wear and small enamel chips. Size 59 x 25 cm
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||59 × 25 × 3 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.