This sofa was designed by Ole Wanscher for Poul Jeppesen Mobelfabrik in the 1950s. The sofa is a pure and refined design that is characteristic of Wanscher’s work. Ole Wanscher was a key player in the Midcentury Modern movement in Denmark. The frame of the sofa is made of teak and the upholstery khaki green is completely renewed. The sofa is in perfect condition. We also have a pair of armchairs of the same line available. The upholstery is still original and different from the sofa. We can upholster the armchairs in the same fabric.
Three-Seater Sofa by Ole Wanscher for PJ
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
This sofa was designed by Ole Wanscher for Poul Jeppesen Mobelfabrik in the 1950s.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat