Three wall lights made in Italy in the manner of Oscar Torlasco. Brass it’s in original patina, they work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.
Three Mid-Century Modern Brass Italian Wall Sconces, circa 1950
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #53726
|Dimensions||17 × 14 × 26 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Amazing set of two brown and gold Murano glass wall sconces, made by Barovier Seguso e Ferro in the 1960s. Glasses are in perfect conditions and brass it’s in original patina that creates a vibrant vintage look.
Italian three lights pendant in brass and curved brown glass, made by Fontana Arte in circa 1955. The pendant is in the original conditions.
Rare wall sconces by Esperia, made in the 1970s, chrome and polychrome Murano Glass. Perfect conditions, they work with 110-240 volts and need 4 regular e27 bulbs.