Three child’s chairs from the 1950’s. The chairs are simply designed but beautiful. They are extremely sturdy, and – because of their bright colours – real eyecatchers. The materials: Black painted square steel tubes and painted plywood. All chairs are in a good vintage condition with nice patina. The dimensions: height 61 cm x width 37 cm x depth 37 cm, seating height 32 cm (red chairs) and height 67 cm x width 37 cm x depth 37 cm, seating height 36 cm (yellow chair)
Three Child’s Chairs from the 1950’s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #32223
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F