Emblematic of the seventies, the Pelfran chair is today the joy of knitters kitsch made in France, especially in children’s rooms. Perched on soft and colorful brass spindle legs, Pelfran chairs have become the vintage fetishes of children’s bedrooms, while contemporary designers are becoming infatuated with this cozy and joyful material.
The Pelfran chair, kitsch and cult.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Emblematic of the seventies, the Pelfran chair is today the joy of knitters kitsch made in France, especially in children’s rooms.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||47 × 47 × 70 cm|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.