Tecta is a smaller German manufacturer who focused very early to produce the designs of the international avantgarde of the 20s. It was the first company which manufactured furniture from Walter Gropius or Marcel Breuer. The D25 chair was an idea of the designer Jean Prouve in 1924 and was first build from Tecta in the year 1979. This pair of blue D25 chairs comes in excellent condition with nice chrome and a deep blue color. First class seating comfort. An outstanding Bauhaus design piece.
Tecta D25 Pair Bauhaus
Availability: In stock
Tecta D25 chairs designed by an idea of Jean Prouve 1924 at Bauhaus
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103379
|Dimensions||56 × 56 × 86 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.