– Lounge chair was produced by Topform in the Netherlands in the 1970s- The structure is made of teak- The chair has been reupholstered completely with a graphic patterned fabric
Teak Lounge Chair from TopForm, 1970s
Availability: In stock
– Lounge chair was produced by Topform in the Netherlands in the 1970s – The structure is made of teak – The chair has been reupholstered completely with a graphic patterned fabric
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42710
|Dimensions||70 × 67 × 100 cm|
1081, 25, 1077
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Large dining table in Walnut veneer designed by Silvio Coppola for Bernini, Italy, 1964. The table features a removable central tray originally designed to insert four white ceramic bowls. The table would also be suitable to be used as a...
This Dining table was designed in 1975 by Afra & Tobia Scarpa for Maxalto a division of B & B Italia. The table top is made of burl wood and features walnut with ebony inlay on the edges.
This coffee table was designed in the 1950s by Peter Hvidt and Orla Molgaard Nielsen. It is from the renowned Ax series which is known for furniture with interestingly shaped legs. The table is made from teak and beech and...