This set of six dining chairs was designed by Johannes Andersen for Uldum Moberfabrik, in Denmark during the 1960s. They are made from a solid teak frame that has been cleaned and they were reupholstered with a new black skaï.
Teak Dining Chairs by Johannes Andersen for Uldum Mobelfabrik, 1960s, Set of 6
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This set of six dining chairs was designed by Johannes Andersen for Uldum Moberfabrik, in Denmark during the 1960s.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||50 × 48 × 88 cm|
|Location of item||Portugal|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.