A square bar cabinet designed by Erik Buch, manufactured by Dyrlund. It features two adjustable/removable linoleum trays and sits on metal wheels. The cabinet is lockable.
Teak Bar by Erik Buch for Dyrlund, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #45682
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 55 cm|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This teak sideboard with bookcase was designed by Robert Heritage for Beaver and Tapley. It has double sliding doors on the bottom and glass double sliding doors and a single adjustable shelf on top.
A 1023 table lamp by Einar Johansen for Søholm Stentøj produced in the 1950s. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug Type – UK Plug (up to 250V).