FH 4602 table, Hans J. Wegner, Fritz Hansen, ca. 1950 Hans J. Wegner, is one of the most influent Danish designers from the 20th century. He is mostly known as a chair designer, since he designed no less than 500 seat models, among them some design icons like the valet chair, Whisbone, Papa bear or Peacock. He worked for major Danish manufacturers like Johannes Hansen, Fritz Hansen, Getama, etc. Finn Juhl is the father of Danish Modern and Hans J. Wegner contributed to its expansion. In the ’50s Danish design was present in modern interiors all around the world, it was one of the most fashionable styles of the time and is still a major trend nowadays. Rare tripod round table. The top is made of teak and the legs are made of oak. Manufacturer’s stamp.Size: ø120 cm, H=70cmIn very good condition with light patina and wear. This collector’s item of Danish Modern is no longer in production.
Table FH4602 | Hans J. Wegner | Fritz Hansen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Lausanne (1005)
Rare tripod round table. The top is made of teak and the legs of oak. Manufacturer’s stamp. Size: ø120 cm, H=70cm In very good condition with light patina and wear.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||120 × 120 × 70 cm|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Kissthedesign
- Vendor: Kissthedesign
- Address: 4 Avenue de Rumine