This Swedish hanging mirror is designed by Uno and Osten Kristiansson for Luxus in the 1960s. This solid teak mirror is very nice detailled and well crafted with nice wood connections in the rim. This large mirror is in very good vintage condition and really a beautiful piece.
Swedish Hanging Mirror by U. and O. Kristiansson for Luxus
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #26566
|Dimensions||5 × 67 × 67 cm|
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This geometric tobacco jar with lid is marked Longchamp, France. It is a gorgeous combination of leather and ceramics. Longchamp, the French luxury brand, is best known for its leather goods. This beautiful tobacco jar with lid is made of...
This large colorful print on canvas of Sonia Delaunay was edited by Jacques Damase in 1992. This post mortem print is a limited edition of 1000 prints. It is number 942. This work is in good overall condition, there are...