This large and exceptional vintage chandelier consists of a polished brass frame and clear smoke colored glassdomes that all has a kind of pressed oval and special look. The chandelier is designed by the Holger Johansson, Sweden (1911-1992) and produced by Westal in 1952. The lamp has glass domes in four levels and were special-made for the Filadelfia church in Malmö from 1935 by architect Carl-Axel Stoltz and Birger Linderoth, in which explains their huge size and unique look. Good vintage condition. This lamp especially has a height of: 230 cm and 75 cm D.
Swedish Amazing Midcentury Chandelier with 24 glassdomes, Holger Johansson
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Large vintage chandelier by Holger Johansson and produced by Westal in 1952. Glass domes in four levels special-made for the Filadelfia church in Malmö 1935.
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||70 × 70 × 230 cm|
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.