Superb pair of Bauhaus chairs, Breuer style, italian-leather-chrome-cantilever-dining-chairs, Knoll Produced in the 70s in Italy, these Bauhaus style chairs remind us of the work of Marcel Breuer with these chrome tubes and leather seats. From unknown designer, this model is just as original! The chrome is in good condition and the leather has some traces of time. The leather comes from the manufacturer ARCO where the biggest names in design are sourced like Louis Vuitton. Note that the chairs have a slightly different hue. Dimensions: Total 48x48cm Sitting height 45cm Backrest height 78cm Seat 48x40cm
Superb pair of Bauhaus chairs, italian-leather-chrome-cantilever-dining-chairs
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Superb pair of Bauhaus chairs, Breuer style, italian-leather-chrome-cantilever-dining-chairs, Knoll
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||48 × 48 × 78 cm|
15, 1130, 1059, 1043
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.