This stylish table lamp was designed by Tommaso Barbi in Italy in the 1970. The base is made of polished stainless steel with brass details. The lamp is in very good condition with a new lampshade. The lamp is marked.
Stylish Table Lamp by Tommaso Barbi
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This stylish table lamp was designed by Tommaso Barbi in Italy in the 1970.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #45548
|Dimensions||35 × 35 × 65 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This minimalist Scandinavian table lamp was designed by Uno & Östen Kristiansson for Luxus in Sweden in the 1960s.
This modernist wall drawer unit was designed by Martin Visser for ’t Spectrum in 1956. It is a perfect combination of white metal and black lacquered wooden drawers. This model is called Bergeyk and DD02 in the catalogue of ’t...