This small porcelain leopard sculpture can be dated in the 1950s. It is marked and numbered: Alano, Made in Italy, 577. The sculpture is nice detailed and in very good condition.
Small Porcelain Leopard Sculpture, Italy
Availability: In stock
This small porcelain leopard sculpture can be dated in the 1950s.
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #52647
|Dimensions||27 × 8 × 12 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
The Pompei pendant lamp was designed by Jo Hammerborg in 1963 for Fog & Mørup. Holmegaard, another Danish company, produced the glass for this lamp. The classical inspired shape in mouth blown crystal glass is white on the inside and...