Shelving unit from the Oak Series, designed in 1956 by Cees Braakman, manfactured in the Netherlands by UMS Pastoe. The Oak Series was Braakman’s first big success, with more to follow. Pieces from this series are now considered as outstanding examples of Dutch mid century furniture design. The offered unit is equipped with two height adjustable shelves and storage space behind a flap door. The material: Reddish varnished oak wood. The condition: Good, with beautiful patina. The dimensions: Width 87 cm x depth 34 cm x height 133 cm.
Shelving Unit from the Oak Series, Cees Braakman, UMS Pastoe
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20472
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F