Three Art Deco wall sconces made in Italy in 1930. Glasses are in perfect conditions, brass it’s in original patina. They work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.
Set of Three Art Deco Brass and Glass Italian Shell Wall Sconces, circa 1930
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #53667
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 37 cm|
1079, 1044, 25
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Amazing brass set of wall lights made in Italy in the 1950s, attributed to Oscar Torlasco for Lumi Milano. The three sconces have been perfectly cleaned, some photos have been made in original patina. Compatible with 110 Volt. and need...
Three wall lights made in Italy in the manner of Oscar Torlasco. Brass it’s in original patina, they work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.
Stylish curved sofa in the manner of Ico Parisi made in Italy in the 1950s. The Sofa has been reupholstered with a purple velvet.