This set of six chairs was designed by Ico Parisi in 1945. It was produced by Colombo Cantu in Italy. The chairs are in very good condition and have a great Patina. The seat covers are redone in a cognac fabric.
Set of Six Dining Chairs with Cognac Leather by Ico Parisi for Colombo, 1950
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #77642
|Dimensions||50 × 44 × 90 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: MOBEL VON WERT
- Vendor: Felix Bachmann
- Address: Fidicinstraße 27