Four Niels Moller model 67 chairs designed by Niels Otto Moller for J.L. Moller, 1970s. These chairs are one of the J.L. Moller company’s landmark designs. They feature two curved support strips across the backrest, gracefully sculpted arm rests and their original woven cord seats. Excellent condition.The price is for the set, four chairs
Set Of Four Oak Niels Otto Moller No. 67 Chairs
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Den Haag (2518ES)
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #35617
|Dimensions||53 × 55 × 78 cm|
|Designer(s)||Moller Niels O.|
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Vendor: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Address: 31 Van de Spiegelstraat
2518ES Den Haag