This is a pair of type 53 armchairs and coffee table designed by architect Jaroslav Smidek and manufactured by TON during the 1960s. It features a bent beech frame and crazy timeless colored upholstery. This piece represents the Brussels style, which formed after the enormous success of Czech design during the Expo 58 Brussels World’s Fair in 1958. Very good original condition with no defects on upholstery or construction. The upholstery was cleaned. Wood parts were preserved by wax oil. Black opacity glass has a touch of dark violet when the light comes through it. Original condition with light scratches consistent with age and use. Board size: 90 x 50cm. Height of the table: 50cm
Set of Armchairs and Coffee Table by Jaroslav Smidek, 1960s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Litoměřice (41201)
This is a pair of type 53 armchairs and coffee table designed by architect Jaroslav Smidek and manufactured by TON during the 1960s.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||83 × 60 × 85 cm|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Davint Design
- Vendor: Davint Design
- Address: Michalovická 2177/20