Set of four dining chairs designed by Rud Thygesen and Johnny Sørensen and manufactured in Denmark by Magnus Olesen during the 1980s. Each chair features sculpted teak frame arms with comfortable upholstery and a perfect sit. They were made without pins, screws, or dowels. All the chairs are in a very good vintage condition and have a beautiful performance.
Set of 4 Magnus Olesen teak dining chairs by Rud Thygesen & Johnny Sørensen, Denmark
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23726
1980 – 1989
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.