Series of 8 tripod chairs by Arne Jacobsen, for Fritz Hansen publisher, created in 1952, the model 3100 is the iconic and most desirable plus chairs designed by Arne Jacobsen. These chairs, original model of the mid-50s, are in very good condition considering their age, just a few small scratches of use, but they present no breakage or felony. It should be noted, however, that a chair has small taps on the edge of the file and is in less good condition than the other 7.
Series Of 8 “ant” Chairs, Model 3100, Arne Jacobsen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Series of 8 tripod chairs by Arne Jacobsen, for Fritz Hansen publisher, created in 1952, the model 3100 is the iconic and most desirable plus chairs designed by Arne Jacobsen.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||51 × 46 × 77 cm|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.