Shelf-desk forming secretary by Louis Paolozzi Built-in oak, this piece of furniture constitutes a major example of the design of the ’50s. Louis Paolozzi, partner and friend of Guermonprez (another major reference of the design of the ’50s), produces extremely graphic pieces and functional. He signs furniture quite close to the Italian productions of the time.
Secretary To Suspend, Louis Paolozzi
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #75855
|Dimensions||30 × 70 × 94 cm|
|Location of item||France|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.