Secterary from the Oak Series, designed in 1956 by Cees Braakman, manfactured in the Netherlands by UMS Pastoe. The Oak Series was Braakman’s first big success, with more to follow. Pieces from this series are now considered as outstanding examples of Dutch mid century furniture design. The offered secretary is equipped with a flap door, which serves as writing surface. Inside it is equipped with a shelf and space for letters. In the lower part, another (height adjustable) shelf is placed. The secretary is made of reddish varnished oak wood. Its condition is good, with beautiful patina. The dimensions: Width 87 cm x depth 34 cm x height 133 cm.
Secretary from the Oak Series by Cees Braakman for Pastoe
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20465
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F