SE 68 chair, designed in 1951 by Egon Eiermann, manufactured in Germany by Wilde + Spieth. One of THE classics of German post war design. Beautiful and rare version with yellow plastic covers. The condition of the chair is good, with some light patina. The dimensions: Width 47 x depth 47 x height 77 cm, seating height 45 cm.
SE 68 Chair, Egon Eiermann, Wilde + Spieth
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #21276
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F