Rare floor-Lamp designed by Jo Hammerborg for Fog&Morup, Denmark. The lamp is covered in black woven leather. Base in brushed aluminium. New off-white lampshade. Dimensions: lampshade 50x33cm (new, off-white/ecru) ht with lampshade 172,5cm Lamp base without lampshade: 145cm Lamp base diam: 28cm Leather in perfect state, some light scratches to the base in brushed aluminium.
Scandinavian FloorLamp by Jo Hammerborg for Fog & Morup, leather
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23634
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Bert Mauritz
- Vendor: Bert Mauritz
- Address: 264 Avenue Van Volxem
Grand Prix chairs, design by Arne Jacobsen in 1957. At the Triennale of Milano in 1957, these chairs won the Grand Prix. Upholstered in black leather. Probably from the 1980s. Very nice state, foam and leather soft and in excellent...
Vintage edition of the 1960s, very good state.