The Saturn pendant light is certainly one of the best-known designs by Jo Hammerborg. It has been created while he was Art Director of Fog and Mørup in Denmark. Made of brushed copper and metal painted orange on the inside and black on the outside, the lamp gives a very nice and warm light. This lamp is one of the earlier examples and in a perfect state ! It has been rewired and comes with its original ceiling hide. Dimensions: ht 20cm, diameter 30cm.
Saturn Pendant Lamp by Jo Hammerborg copper Mint State
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
1 offer is currently pending.
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #23613
|Dimensions||30 × 20 cm|
Mid-Century modern, Minimalist, Scandinavian
1960 – 1969
Black, Coper, Orange
Lighting & Electrical, Metal
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.