Created in the late 1920’s by french architect René Herbst aka “the man of steel » he made a lot of different chairs out of metal tube which allowed mass production of furniture and access to comfortable furniture for a wide audience. And as he stated: « The use of metal does not come from esthetical need but an esthetic is born from this work ». This piece is an edition from ECART in 1980. In very good condition still with its original sandows.
Sandows Lounge Chair by René Herbst
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
A reclining chair by René Herbst made of chrome tube and sandows
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||100 × 55 × 88 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.