Ryozo Miki, own studio Sweden Ryozo Miki, born in Osaka, Japan in 1942. Educated and trained in Kyoto. Came to Sweden 1966 and after a couple of years in Denmark, returned to Sweden were he has been active in Örebro from 1976 and Eslöv since 2006. This stoneware vase was produced in the late 70s. Height: 24 cm (9.4″) Width: 26 cm (10.2″) Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs) Price: 1200 SEK No. 4855
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #26129
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Sweden|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Starkeld
- Vendor: Starkeld
- Address: 13, Kurirgatan