This is an Art Deco vase made by Richard Ginori, with pure gold decorations, designed by Gian Battista Vannozzi in the style of Giò Ponti, It can also used for champagne bucket.
Richard Ginori Porcelain and Pure Gold Vase, circa 1980
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #51223
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A stylish set of two brass and light blue velvet armchairs. Brass feet are in original patina. The armchairs has been reupholstered.
Two Italian wall lights designed by Tony Zuccheri. The rear part is totally rebuilt in brass, they work with 110-240 volts and need four regular e14 bulbs.
A large Mid-Century Modern Italian chandelier. It needs 12 e14 regular bulbs. The bass is in original patina and electrical parts are fully restored.
Three Art Deco wall sconces made in Italy in 1930. Glasses are in perfect conditions, brass it’s in original patina. They work 110-240 volts and need regular e14 bulbs.