This is an Art Deco vase made by Richard Ginori, with pure gold decorations, designed by Gian Battista Vannozzi in the style of Giò Ponti, It can also used for champagne bucket.
Richard Ginori Porcelain and Pure Gold Vase, circa 1980
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #51223
|Dimensions||2 × 16 × 18 cm|
|Location of item||Italy|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.