This chair was produced by Gemla Diö in Sweden and it is thought to have been manufactured in the 1950s. The frame is made from black-lacquered wood and the chair has been newly reupholstered. It is in a good vintage condition with signs of wear consistent with age.
Reupholstered MidCentury Swedish Chair by Gemla Diö, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #29862
|Dimensions||40 × 45 × 86 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Tall Blue Italian Mid-Century Dining Table with Enameled Copper Top, 1950s The unusual dining table was produced in Italy in the 1950s. The top is made of enamelled copper, the base is made of lacquered metal.
This lounge chair was designed by Illum Wikkelsø in 1959 and produced by Soren Willadsen, Denmark. The cone shaped legs are made from solid teak and the chair has been re-upholstered in a green wool.