This chair was produced by Gemla Diö in Sweden and it is thought to have been manufactured in the 1950s. The frame is made from black-lacquered wood and the chair has been newly reupholstered. It is in a good vintage condition with signs of wear consistent with age.
Reupholstered MidCentury Swedish Chair by Gemla Diö, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #29862
|Dimensions||40 × 45 × 86 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This pair of side tables was produced by Vereinigte Werkstätten München in the 1960s. The tables are made of brass structures, the tops are made of mirrored glass. One top is made of golden colored glass, the other one normal...
This sofa was designed by Gigi Radice for Minotti in the 1950s. It has been newly upholstered and features brass legs.